NOW HIRING – CARPENTERS/DOOR INSTALLERS (PHOENIX)
Compensation: $14-35 DOE
Employment type: full-time
APPRENTICE, JOURNEYMAN AND LABORER POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR COMMERCIAL DOOR INSTALLERS AND CARPENTERS.
THE BASIC SKILLS OF OUR TRADE
- Timely and Western Integrated frames
- Hollow metal frames and doors
- Door hardware – all types to include exit devices, locks, closers etc.
- Pre-hung Doors
- MDF and Particle Board Shelving
- Baseboard and Shoe Moldings
- Job site clean up
- Material management and stocking
Looking for people with good attitude, neat appearance, and quality minded. Must possess necessary tools to complete the work. Work will be performed at job sites throughout the valley – you must be able to get yourself to those job sites. Please read the requirements below before responding to this ad:
- Pass E-VERIFY
- Willing to wear safety gear to include hard hat and safety vest
- Produce high quality in a fast pace production setting
- Safely lift 70 pounds
- Your own dependable transportation
- Tools necessary to perform your scope of work
- $14.00 to $35.00 hourly DOE
- Medical Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Sick pay
- Vacation pay when eligible
If interested, please fill out the form below. You can paste or attach a resume if available.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers